Alpine District's Merit Badge Fair gives Scouts the opportunity to meet and work with qualified, registered Merit Badge Counselors on a variety of Merit Badges. All Boy Scouts and qualified Venturers are welcome to attend. The district typically holds a Fair in the spring and fall each year, with different Merit Badges offered at each event.
All Merit Badge sessions have enrollment limits to ensure a quality experience for each participating Scout. Session assignments will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis. Be sure to pre-register early as sessions fill up quickly.
Scouts should come prepared. This means that Scouts should:
- have read the pamphlets before arriving
- have gotten Blue Cards signed by their Scoutmaster indicating they're qualified to begin working on the badges
- have the merit badge worksheets, paper, and a pencil or pen
- be prepared to join in the discussion and activities
- have already completed any prerequisites listed in the registration form
- not expect the Merit Badge Counselors to teach you the Merit Badges
- A Blue Card signed by your Unit Leader
- A day pack with a sack lunch, snacks, water bottle OR $5 for costco pizza
- Anything needed to complete Merit Badges
- Wear your full Class A uniform
Please direct questions to your Unit Leader or Jerry Carlson (contact).