Alpine District's Merit Badge Fair gives Scouts the opportunity to meet and work with qualified, registered Merit Badge Counselors on a variety of Merit Badges. All Boy Scouts and qualified Venturers are welcome to attend. Alpine District typically holds a Fair in the spring and fall each year, with different Merit Badges offered at each event.
All Merit Badge sessions have enrollment limits to ensure a quality experience for each participating Scout. Session assignments will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis. Be sure to pre-register early as sessions fill up quickly.
Date: Saturday, November 16th, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Issaquah LDS Building, 1100 6th Ave SE, Issaquah, WA 98027 (map)
Register Online: Registration will be posted in the summer.
Scouts should come prepared. This means that Scouts should:
- Have read the pamphlets before arriving
- Have received Blue Cards signed by their Scoutmaster indicating they're qualified to begin working on the badges
- Have the Merit Badge worksheets, paper, and a pencil or pen
- Be prepared to join in the discussion and activities
- Have already completed any prerequisites listed in the registration form
- Not expect the Merit Badge Counselors to teach you the Merit Badges
- A Blue Card signed by your Unit Leader
- A day pack with a sack lunch (if needed), snacks, water bottle
- Anything needed to complete Merit Badges
- Wear your full Class A uniform
Please direct questions to your Unit Leader or Lesa Widner (contact).