Committee Chair, Andy Zaborski - email@example.com, (253) 326-1698
- Unit leaders, please provide Andy Zaborski contact information for your Recruiting Chair
- Please contact Andy Zaborski with your recruiting questions and needs.
Joining Scouting is Easy!
First, figure out which program is right for your family:
Cub Scouting: Boys & Girls, K to 5th grades
- Browse Cub Scout packs by zip code via www.beascout.org
Boy Scouting: Boys, Ages 11 (or completed 5th grade) to age 17
- Browse Boy Scout troops by zip code via www.beascout.org
Venturing: Co-ed, Ages 14 to 20
- Browse Venturing Crews by zip code via www.beascout.org
The Council has fantastic recruiting resources. Facts about Scouting, marketing research, and more. Click Here
- Invite a friend - Encourage your boys to invite a friend to your next meeting and/or outing.
- Nextdoor app - Post a notice about when and where you meet.
- PTA newsletter - Post a notice about when and where you meet in the PTA newsletter of each school feeding into your unit.
- Information table at your local schools, churches and synagogues.
- Yard sign - Make a sign, similar to a realtor Open House sign, and place it outside of where you meet. Clearly mark date and time.