Alpine District has organized online merit badge classes starting the week of July 6 2020.
The online class may be just one session, or require multiple sessions to complete. If a badge is listed as 3 Parts Required, the scout must attend all three sessions. The additional dates for the session are listed in the linked schedule below.
Starts week of July 6th 2020. All times are Pacific Time Zone (PDT)
- The following classes are Eagle-required. Only one badge can be Eagle-required for any Scout.
- Cooking 7/6/2020 10:00 AM (Eagle-required) CLOSED
- Environmental Science - 2 Parts Required 7/6/2020 10:00 AM (Eagle-required) CLOSED
- Family Life 7/7/2020 10:00 AM (Eagle-required) CLOSED
- Sustainability - 4 Parts Required 7/7/2020 7:00 PM (Eagle-required) CLOSED
- Citizenship in the Nation - 4 Parts Required 7/9/2020 7:00 PM (Eagle-required) CLOSED
- The following classes are NOT Eagle-required.
- Mining in Society - Email Only Starts 7/6/2020 CLOSED
- Plant Science - Email Only Starts 7/6/2020 CLOSED
- Soil and Water Conservation - Email Only Starts 7/6/2020 CLOSED
- Public Health 7/7/2020 7:00 PM CLOSED
- Genealogy 7/8/2020 10:00 AM CLOSED
- Engineering - 4 Parts Required 7/8/2020 7:00 PM CLOSED
- Leatherwork 7/9/2020 10:00 AM CLOSED
- Home Repairs - 4 Parts Required 7/9/2020 7:00 PM CLOSED
- Journalism 7/10/2020 6:00 PM CLOSED
- American Cultures 7/10/2020 7:00 PM CLOSED
- Art - 2 Parts Required 7/11/2020 4:00 PM CLOSED
- Digital Technology - 3 Parts Required 7/11/2020 6:00 PM CLOSED
All classes are now full. Thank you to all who registered!
Open the sortable schedule for the latest class status, dates of the session parts, and instructor.
Please direct questions to Lesa Widner (contact).
- Laptop cameras on is recommended but not required. Consider the online conference a scouting event. If the scouts camera is on, please be in uniform.
- All scouts should mute their mic unless they are speaking. This will eliminate background noise.
- The counselor will email their online conference information prior to the session to all registered scouts.
- Registration ends 10am the day before the class to allow for the class roster to be distributed to counselors.