Applications (links to Scouting.org forms)
- Youth Application: English and Spanish
- Adult Application: English (Chief Seattle Council Version) and Spanish
- New Unit Application: English and Spanish
Advancement (links to Scouting.org forms unless otherwise noted)
- Guide to Advancement
- Eagle Scout Rank Application
- Chief Seattle Council Confidential Letter of Recommendation Form Be sure to complete contact information for the District Advancement Committee Member designated to receive your Letter of Recommendation form before sharing it with the individuals you have asked to complete it.
- Eagle Scout Leadership Service Project Workbook
- Eagle Scout Certificate Duplicate or Replacement Application (NESA link)
- National Eagle Scout Association Membership (NESA link)
- Quartermaster Award Form and Resources
- Merit Badge Counselor Information Form
Medical (links to Scouting.org)
All Scouting units must use the new simplified Annual Health and Medical Record. This is a four part form. Parts A and B must be completed by every Scout and updated annually. Parts C and D are required for longer outings and high adventure activities. Forms and more details at the link.
Accident and Sickness Information