You're not on your own out there and you don't have to reinvent the wheel. Come to a meeting to find out how much work has already been done for you. There are tons of resources available to help you put together a top notch program. Have a question about something going on in your Den or Pack or need a little support? Just Roundtable It!
Meeting are generally held from 7-8:30pm on the second Thursday of each month.
Check the Aquila District calendar for specific dates and times.
LDS Seattle Stake Center (directions)
14020 Ambaum Blvd. SW
Burien, WA 98166
Please direct questions to your Cubmaster or Dennis Strong (contact).
|Subscribe to the Announcement List!
You can stay informed about Roundtable happenings by clicking the button below and following the instructions. We'll keep you apprised of meetings, topics, electronic handout availability, and more.
How are meetings run?
Here is a typical meeting agenda:
- 6:45pm: "Meet and Greet" visit with other leaders, food
- 7pm: Opening flag ceremony
- 7:05pm: Multi-program District/Council news
- 7:15pm: Multi-program topic(s)
- 7:45pm: Program-specific District/Council news
- 7:55pm: Program-specific topic(s)
- 8:25pm: Closing flag ceremony
What's happening this month?
Check the schedule below for topics and news planned for upcoming Roundtable meetings (subject to change).