Eagle Scout Photo and Video Upload
Please use the information below to upload your Eagle Scout picture and 15 second video, highlighting your experience in Scouting.
- Visit wetransfer.com.
- Click “Add your files” and upload your video and/or photo.
- Below are helpful tips for recording your video and taking a photo.
- Feel free to upload both or just a photo or video!
- You don’t need to upload both at once.
- Fill “Email to” box with, email@example.com.
- Fill “Your email” box with your and an adult’s email address.
- Fill “Message” box with your name, troop number, and city.
- For example “John Smith, Troop 123, Seattle”
Here are some helpful tips to taking a video and photo:
- Have light in front or 45-degrees angle in front of you.
- Do not place a window or other large light behind you.
- A lamp behind your head (about 45-degrees to the back) gives a nice defining hair light.
- Have your camera head-on and at eye level.
- Do not place yourself close to a wall.
- Give yourself depth like a corner of a room.