Cub Day Camp – Royal Arch Park – Scouting the Galaxy
Join us at this year’s Cub Day Camp as we Scout the Galaxy! This fun 5-day camp in school holidays will run from 9am to 4pm daily. An engaging program will lead youth through a variety of activities that are both fun and educational with a focus on the scouting program and adventures that come with it.
Date: July 31st to August 4th, 2023
Location: Royal Arch Park, 20821 Renton-Maple Valley Rd, Maple Valley, WA
Cost: $175 (see below for more details)
Registration: Cub Day Camp – Royal Arch Park Registration
Adult participation is a core part of the program as we offer a 1 Adult to 4 Youth ratio, to encourage adult participation we offer the discounts…
- $175 – Full price for a youth participant
- $145 – if a parent volunteers 2 days provided in the form of a $30 refund at the completion of the event
- $125 – if a parent volunteers all four days provided in the form of a $50 refund at the completion of the event
- Financial Aid available for youth via a Campership
(Note: Tigers, youth leaving kindergarten going into grade 1 MUST be accompanied by a parent or appointed adult at a 1:1 ratio)
Who Can Attend?
The following is for youth regarding the school year they are about to enter…
- Lions (5 years old) – Not eligible to attend Camp.
- Tigers (6 years old) – May attend camp but must be accompanied by a parent or appointed adult 1:1 ratio
- Wolf (7 years old) – May attend, packs requested a 1:4 adult to youth ratio is maintained
- Bear (8 years old) – May attend, packs requested a 1:4 adult to youth ratio is maintained
- Webelos (9 & 10 years old)- May attend, packs requested a 1:4 adult to youth ratio is maintained
- Scouts (10 to 14) – May volunteer in a leadership role to help
- Venturers and Sea Scouts (14 to 20) – May volunteer in a leadership role to help
- BB Shooting
- Camp Cooking
- Craft Activities
- Flag Ceremonies
- Lawn Activities
- And More!
- Informed Consent, Release Agreement, and Authorization form (Part A)
- General Information/Health History (Part B)
- Download form: https://filestore.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/680-001_AB.pdf
For questions, please contact Saffron Hodgson (SHodgson@seattlebsa.org)