All Scouts should learn the values of goal setting, hard work, money management, public speaking, and responsibility. The popcorn sale is the perfect opportunity to teach these valuable life lessons and fund the most exciting year of Scouting!
Scouts will gain confidence and a sense of accomplishment, while leaders and parents/guardians will see personal growth in their Scouts and kids.
The original Scout fundraiser, the popcorn sale, has sent Scouts to camp for decades. In 2021, the average commission payout to a Scout group was $9,801 and $760 a Scout! What could your group fund and do with that money?
If your group is considering selling popcorn for the first time, our staff is available to meet with you one-on-one. We’ll answer any questions you have.
- Online – open now
- Take Orders – start August 1
- Site Sales– start August 13
- Unit Order/Pick Up – August, September, & November
- Units can start and end their sale at any time
- All Sales End – October 30
- Unit Close Out – December 16
Download: 2022 Chief Seattle Council Popcorn Guide