District Orienteering Day – Saturday March 20 2021
Lamonti Tupso Illahee your local Order of the Arrow Chapter has worked tirelessly to put together an Orienteering day for scouts who need to check off First Class requirement 4a. In order to complete the requirement on Orienteering Day please follow the following instructions carefully.
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2021
Start Time: 12:00pm
End Time: 4:00pm
Location: Beaver Lake Park, 2600 244th Ave SE, Sammamish, WA 98075
Flyer: ALPINE DISTRICT ORIENTEERING DAY
- Compass preferably a see-through compass that is easy to use with a map.
- Map of orienteering course which can be found using the link below
- A list of Control Descriptions which can be found using the link below
- A Tape Measure to measure your pace.
- A Piece of String (optional but can be helpful in determining distance between two points)
- A Parent or Legal Guardian is required for this event.
- To ensure everyone’s safety during the event Please follow all current Covid-19 guidelines. (Refer below for further details on current restrictions.)