If you are an institutional educator, home school coordinator, or specialize in after-school care, the Cedar Outdoor School has programs perfectly aligned to your outdoor learning goals. Book your spot now for the Spring of 2024 and we’ll help you to expand your curriculum for 5th and 6th grade students in the greater Seattle area.
Recreational Activities Included!
Spring 2024 Curriculum Guide
Why Choose Us
A Landscape for Learning
Easy for Schools
We work with you to design a custom program the meets the needs of your unique learning community! We offer flexible, all-inclusive rates and qualified staff for each activity in camp. You can schedule tours of camp year-round. If you can’t make it out to camp for a visit, we’ll come to your school to plan with your teachers or put on an open house!
Contact Patrick to customize your school’s experience.
Program Director – Cedar Outdoor School
The Cedar Outdoor School facilities are designed to be accommodating to your school and provide a true camping experience!
Our camp features:
- A spacious Dining Hall with seating for up to 420 people.
- Multiple styles of open-air cabins to choose from with lodging for up to 120.
- Modern shower house and bathroom facilities with gender-inclusive options.
- Separate indoor lodging for teachers.
- A variety of covered, outdoor classroom spaces.