Join us! Friday, September 8, 2023
at Camp Pigott!
Friends and Scouting Supporters,
Friday, September 8th 2023 at Camp Pigott your employees (in teams of four) will benefit from a full day of challenging, fun, outdoor leadership adventures while competing in patrol-style games.
Your corporate team is sure to return to work better understanding each other, better problem solving together, and knowing their employer is invested in them and invested in providing Scouting for at-risk youth.
Industry bragging rights, a top-notch gift bag for every participant, and an after-hours “Campfire” with cold beverages (off camp) are also included. This will be FUN!
You and your team work together to compete in activities such as archery, high-ropes courses, rock climbing, scavenger hunts, Gaga Ball, shotgun shooting, rifle shooting, tomahawk throwing, canoe races, Patrol Leader Splash, gourmet lunch, and more!
No previous experience is necessary. This event benefits Chief Seattle Council’s at-risk youth program, Scoutreach.
How to Participate:
- Recruit a team of four from your company
- Register your team today using the form linked below including $3,000 payment (or $5,000 for two teams)
- Payment can be made via check, invoice or online on Funraise.org
Friday, September 8, 2023
- 8:30am Arrival / Continental Breakfast
- 8:45am Create Patrol Names / Patrol Flags / Patrol Yells
- 9:00am Activities Begin
- Noon Lunch
- 4:00pm Awards Ceremony
- 4:30pm “Campfire” @ Good Brewing Co. (107 West Main Street in Monroe)
Date: Friday, September 8, 2023
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Location: Camp Pigott, 24225 Woods Creek Rd, Snohomish, WA
Cost: $3,000 payment (or $5,000 for two teams) Commonly a company sponsorship!
Registration: Register your team for Go to Camp 2023!