Welcome to Scouts BSA and congratulations on joining a Troop! Chief Seattle Council offers a variety of programs for Scouts aged 11-17. This includes adventures to complete badges of rank, outdoor activities, summer and winter camping and more! Let’s get started!
Engage with your Troop!
- Join your Troop meetings regularly
- Begin on your first rank advancement
- Review the Youth Protection Guidelines for Scouting
Volunteer - Your help is needed!
- Volunteer for a adult position of responsibility
- Complete Youth Protection Training
- Join one of the Scouts BSA Trainings such as Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills (IOLS). Find training opportunities at Chief Seattle Council Training.
Learn About District Events and Trainings
- Use our District Finder to locate your District or ask your Scoutmaster.
- Explore your District page for more Scouting activities.
- Join your District mailing list to stay informed about District activities
- Use the TeamUp app to view your Council, Training and District calendar on your smartphone!
Learn about Council Camping Opportunities
- Chief Seattle Council offers Summer and Winter Camp programs for Scouts
- Districts also offer Camping opportunities throughout the year
- Your entire family can enjoy a summer camp experience with Camp Getaway!
- Your family can take advantage of BSA camps for your own family outing
- Read more here:
- Chief Seattle Council Camps for Scouts BSA (Ages 11-14)
- Chief Seattle Council Camps for Scouts BSA and Venturing (Ages 15+)