Welcome to Scouting and congratulations on joining! Chief Seattle Council offers a variety of programs for Scouts aged 14-20. This includes adventures to complete badges of rank, outdoor activities, summer and winter camping and more! Let’s get started!
Engage with your Unit!
- Join your unit meetings regularly
- Begin on your first rank or join your first adventure
- Review the Youth Protection Guidelines for Scouting
Volunteer - Your help is needed!
- Volunteer for a adult position of responsibility
- Complete Youth Protection Training
- Join one of the High Adventure Trainings such as Powder Horn. Find more information about training here: Chief Seattle Council Training
Learn About District Events and Trainings
- Use our District Finder to locate your District or ask your Unit Advisor.
- Explore your District page for more Scouting activities.
- Use the TeamUp app to put your District calendar on your smartphone!
- Join your District mailing list to stay informed about District activities
Learn about Council Camping Opportunities
- Chief Seattle Council offers Summer and Winter programs for older Scouts, as well as staffing opportunities
- Districts also offer Day Camp staffing opportunities during the summer
- Your entire family can enjoy a summer camp experience with Camp Getaway!
- Your family can take advantage of BSA camps for your own family outing
- Read more here: Chief Seattle Council Camps for Scouts BSA and Venturing (Ages 15+)
Learn about these Scouting Programs
- Chief Seattle Council Sea Scouts BSA
- Venturing on Scouting.org
- Chief Seattle Council Venturing (Facebook)
to read the local and BSA resources for advanced Scouting programs.