Orienteering Day – October 8th 2022
Lamonti Tupso Illahee your local Order of the Arrow Chapter has put together an Orienteering day for scouts who need to check off First Class requirement 4a. In order to complete the requirement on Orienteering Day please follow the following instructions carefully.
Date: Saturday, October 8, 2022
Start Time: 12:00pm
End Time: 4:00pm
Location: Beaver Lake Park, 2600 244th Ave SE, Sammamish
Guide: Alpine Orienteering Day Guide 2022
- Compass preferably a see-through compass that is easy to use with a map.
- Map of orienteering course which can be found using the link below
- A list of Control Descriptions which can be found using the link below
- A Tape Measure to measure your pace.
- A Piece of String (optional but can be helpful in determining distance between two points)
- A Parent or Legal Guardian is required for this event.
- To ensure everyone’s safety during the event, please follow all current Covid-19 guidelines. (Refer to Guide for further details on current restrictions.)