Wilderness Remote First Aid Training – June 26-27 2021
REGISTER NOW FOR ALPINE DISTRICT WILDERNESS REMOTE FIRST AID TRAINING.
This is the training required for BSA high-adventure bases and is HIGHLY recommended for any Scout activity more than an hour from 911.
For certification, you must attend all 16 hours of instruction, and have prior CPR training.
Hot drinks and snacks will be provided, but participants should bring their own lunches.
For more information, contact Brian Plaskon firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Participants, Staff, and Adult Volunteers must don face masks as directed by event coordinators.
- All Participants, Staff, and Adult Volunteers must do one of the following before arriving at to the event: 1) be fully vaccinated, OR 2) received a negative COVID test no more than three days prior to arrival and remain in quarantine between test and start of the event.
- Individuals are considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or two weeks after receiving a single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Sick individuals (symptoms of fatigue, cough, or temperature above 100.4 °F) are not eligible to attend Chief Seattle camping programs and events.
- Documentation will be required at check in. Documentation to confirm vaccination can be either a picture or the actual vaccination record.
- BSA Pre-Event Medical Screening Checklist and COVID-19 Waiver need to be completed and submitted at Check-In.
N02: Wilderness First Aid (WFA or WRFA)