Mountain Territory Advancement
General advancement information including National advancement resources is available on the Chief Seattle Council Advancement page.
Click here for Merit Badge Counselors and Rosters in the Mountain Territory.
Mountain Territory Advancement Chair
Mountain Territory Eagle Advancement
The Eagle Scout Project and Eagle Board of Review
The path to Eagle includes a service project and a board of review. To meet these 2 requirements, you will need to coordinate with a member of the Mountain Territory Advancement Committee.
Please use the email addresses below for:
- Submitting the Eagle Scout Project Workbook for review/signature.
- Note: the proposal section must bear signatures from the Unit Leader, Committee and Beneficiary before submitting to the Council/District.
- Receiving letters of recommendation from your chosen references.
- Send to:
- email@example.com if you live in Issaquah, Newcastle, Renton, Sammamish, and the Snoqualmie Valley including Fall City and North Bend.
- firstname.lastname@example.org if you live in Auburn, Black Diamond, Covington, Kent, Maple Valley, Newcastle, Pacific, Renton, and Skyway.
Submitting the Eagle Rank Application
After you have completed Requirements 1-6, and fully completed your Eagle Rank Application, submit your application and Statement of Ambitions and Life Purpose to the Council at email@example.com.
Note the Council’s Eagle Rank Application page contains complete instructions and additional options.